FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

SEPHORA CREAM LIP STAIN : REVIEW : BEAUTY


I am one of those people who loves a great Red Lip and loves it a bit more if it happens to be Matte. MAC's Ruby Woo is my all time favorite. I am a Lipstick hoarder and have tried Red Lips from every possible brand I could lay my hands on. From my choice of Ruby Woo, you can take a guess that I prefer Blue toned Reds or a True Red. So while I have tried so many Reds, I tend to compare them to Ruby Woo.

Does it last as long? Does it look as good? Does it flatter my complexion? I have a warm undertone to my skin.I don't prefer Reds which make me look dated. And since I love Reds, I want to wear them without worrying. While the TOO Faced Melted Lipsticks were a letdown, the SPEHORA CREAM LIP STAINS were a perfect Winner.

I had seen Reviews of these on Youtube for quite some time. It seemed to be a hit among the UK Beauty Bloggers, who always picked it up, when they came to this side of the pond. But then Youtube Reviews can be misleading at times.

 
I finally decided to give them a go. I was more interested in shades of Red in the collection. I tried out 01 ALWAYS RED(matte bold classic red), 03 STRAWBERRY KISSED(matte bright pinky red),  10 MANDARIN MUSE(orange) on my hand.




Finally opted for ALWAYS RED and STRAWBERRY KISSED as MANDARIN MUSE was pretty close to the lip color I was sporting on that day.





These lipstains have great color payoff. They are highly pigmented. They have a doe foot applicator which makes it easier to apply the lip color. The color goes in creamy and dries to  a complete matte. I got so many compliments when I wore both the colors. I just cant get enough of this product. Its very long lasting and lasted me the whole day almost. The best part is that it didn't rub off when I was having lunch or dinner with it.

I had swatched the colors on my hand and then I went on to get my nails done. The colors were so strong that the nail technician could not get them off totally even after the manicure. That quite proved how long lasting they were.

A constant fear with Red Lips is that it might spread when you are eating. I am not too much of a Liquid Lipstick fan as they need lot of touch ups. But this product clearly defies that.

I am surely going to go for other colors in this collection. At the price it comes for, its surely a must buy product. Good job Sephora. 

No comments