FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

SPRING 2015 KC BLOGGER MEET UP AT HOTEL SORELLA


I had been Blogging for over 6 years in Kansas City but had no clue that the city had such a lovely network of bloggers. I have been guilty of over sharing and it was great to know, that there are others, like me. So when the evite for a Meet Up reached my inbox, I wasted no time, in clicking on Yes for the RSVP.


As it was my first event with the Kansas City Bloggers, I wanted to make sure that I reached on time, despite the snarly long lines at the Highway. Traffic moves snail slow when you have an important plan.

I am one of those people, who spend many a weekends at the Country Club Plaza,but somehow, I had missed that this Hotel even existed. Hotel Sorella's Roof top Bar Rosso played host to us and we were literally spoilt rotten.


Cocktails and Mingling by the pool side on an otherwise grey Midwestern afternoon is what makes it all pretty awesome. I have always prided myself to be a connoisseur of cocktails and it was great to see that the Bar Rosso's collection of Cocktails was really good. The bart tender could always whip up the classics but to venture out and have new and creative cocktails on your menu,is surely something which is going to pull me back.


I started the evening off with some Rossetini.



Then reached out for the Parisian Tart.

If you blog a lot about Food, then you will not miss an opportunity to chat up with the Chef,who had laid out an amazing array of appetizers.











Which later made way for bite sized desserts. The lemon curd filled mini tarts stole my heart.


Some more mingling and some more posing.






So many creative minds at the same place makes for one great evening.





A Huge Thank You to our Hosts and all the lovely ladies who made the evening so memorable. Cheers ladies !!!


No comments