FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

EVERYDAY SUMMER MAKE UP TUTORIAL


Hello everyone. Hope all of you are having  great weekend so far. I had a great time too. I know its been  huge gap since my last Youtube video.While I had shot this the same day, and in the same vein, as the previous one, this did take a long time, in finally getting to the edit table. I had been tied up with so many Blog Posts which I had planned and the video got relegated to under the carpet. So I thought, enough as enough, Summer is almost on its way out, and my tutorial deals with EVERYDAY SUMMER MAKE UP.

I have been steering towards Golds and Bronzes for my eyes. It has almost become my latest Go-To look. You can pair it with a lighter lip, for the day.Or feel free to sport a brighter lip as I did. The best part of this look, is that it can be adjusted according to the occasion. If you want to make it smokier, for a night out, you can change the color in the outer corner of the eye, from a Chocolate Brown to a Black . The possibilities are literally endless with this pairing.



If you liked my previous VIDEO featuring TRAVEL MAKE UP -BEAUTY MUST HAVES, then this video comes almost as second part. This video seeks to use the same make-up products which I had mentioned, in a cohesive make-up tutorial. Looking at products is one thing, and then looking at them being put to use, is a different thing altogether. I always prefer it myself when I see a product being put to use. In case you missed the previous video, featuring a review of all the products I have used in this video, here it goes as a quick reckoner.




Hope you like it. And if you do like it, then go ahead to my Youtube Channel, and click on LIKE. And if you want to keep updated on when I post videos, then don't forget to click on SUBSCRIBE on the channel.

Thanks for all the support.


No comments