FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

RED AND BLACK: HOLIDAY PARTY OOTD












'Tis the Holidays and we all have our calendars full. Office parties, Pictures with Santa with your kiddo, entertaining at home, and so on. A touch of red seems obvious, when you are planning outfits. The only thing which can compete with the touch of Reds, is a splash of sequins of glitter.

 I decided to stick to Red for now. We had to take my daughter for her Meeting with Ole Saint Nick and do some pictures later on. The Man and our toddler were all co-ordinated in Plaid and black. While I was saving up my new plaid for another get together, I went ahead for the Red and Black theme to co-ordinate with them. A red chiffon top with some extra ruffles never hurt anyone. Threw over a Cape like Sweater or should I call it a Poncho, I had picked up from Target. It was Ebony and Ivory in all its glory. Paired it with my dark wash Jeggings and to off set it, went for grey suede ankle boots. The idea was to let the red and black elements of the outfit shine through.

I had to wear a Classic Red Lip. MAC Ruby WOO, it had to be, for sure. I skipped the customary smokey eyes, I usually always sport and went for something more subtle. A wash of Champagne gold on the lids with some soft brown on the crease and outer corner. Slightly bold eyebrows, black gel liner and loads of black waterproof Mascara. A wash of my favorite Peachy Blush. We were all set.

OUTFIT DETAILS :
Black and White Poncho from Target 
Dark Wash Jeggings from American Eagle
Grey Suede Ankle Boots - Off Broadway
Red Sleeveless ruffled Chiffon Blouse from H&M (Sold Out), similar one in sleeves He re

No comments