FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

OOTD : THE PLAID BLANKET SCARF AND THE SLOUCHY SWEATER










 If You have met me in the last couple of weeks, you know what a nasty cold I was battling. You might ask how and why I caught such a bad chill. Well, you have the answer in front of you. I was having these photographs taken when it was bone chilling cold. My husband, who was taking the photographs, was so kind to take these pictures, despite having his fingers freeze even under his gloves. As all of my Blogger buddies will agree, its a pain, to do Outfit Pictures right now in the Midwest. So when a few warm days came by recently , you cant say how lucky I felt. You might ask, did I squeeze in a few Outfit shoots. No, I didn't. My photographer was on a business tour.

Enough of ranting, lets get back to the outfit. I have been ODing on my Blanket Scarf, my MAC Mehr lipstick and my Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses. So an outfit post featuring these three was long due. If you want a detailed review of the lipstick, I am wearing then click Here. Trust me, its the perfect Winter Pink.

There are Blanket Scarves in every possible store and every possible fashion website. I wanted one in the classic plaid shades of red, black and white. I found this beauty while browsing through the aisles in Target. yes, I know what you are thinking. we all get into Target for a gallon of milk, and come out with polka dotted plastic bags filled with so many different finds. The store never disappoints. I have been pairing it with so many different outfit combinations.

My favorite though is this Taupe Slouchy Sweater from Express. Its got a light gold sheen, running through, which perks it a bit. And its the perfect canvas, to play up the Plaid Blanket Scarf . I love the ribs running through the sweater. Although the sweater is slouchy, the ribs elongate the silhouette ,and don't make it look bulky. I paired it with a lighter wash skinny denim and some long black leather boots.

 Outfit Details: 
Plaid Blanket Scarf from Target - sold out. Similar HERE
Classic Rayban Wayfarers
MAC Mehr Lipstick
Metallic Express London Tunic Sweater in Cool Earth (Now on Sale. Go Grab it)
Light Wash Jegging from American Eagle 
Black Leather Boots from Steve Madden - sold out. 

Don't forget to follow me on Social Media: 
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter

No comments