FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

TRANSITIONING TO SPRING WITH CAPES : FASHION







We have had a few warm days in February, which got me in the mood to transition to Spring. Outfits which help you transition between seasons, always interest me. Capes or ponchos are a great transitional piece. I have  a few capes in my collection, which I reach out for at this time to the year or when we are transitioning to fall. They can be layered under a turtle neck, if you want more warmth. Or belted up to look more chic. This particular cape is from Target which I had picked up last year. As it is in Black and White, it makes it more versatile when it comes to pairings. I paired it over a powder blue chiffon sleeveless top from Express and some light Jeggings from American Eagle. Grey suede booties . Its an oft repeated Cape at this time of the year and I love it.

Outfit Details :
Black and White Cape from Target (sold out. Similar Here 
American Eagle Light Wash Jegging in Antique Waves
Grey Suede Ankle Booties from Off Broadway 
MAC Mehr Lipstick 
Rayban Classic Wayfarers 


No comments