FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

KCFW SS'16 - MY FAVORITE TRENDS

Its March ! Which just means we are inching closer to Spring. proud and humbled to announce that I have been selected as Official Media for another season of Kansas City Fashion Week. Cant wait to celebrate fashion with all of you in the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the blog for updates on the shows, Outfit posts , designer interviews and so much more.

As I had the privilege to cover Kansas City Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016, I thought of putting together a final post on my Favorite Fashion Trends. Fashion, like poetry ,always has different interpretations. I am not here predicting what's going to going to transcend from the Runway to the Streets, just sharing what trends stood out for me.


SKIRTS, SKIRTS ALL THE WAY: 
I love me some good skirts. From Full skirts to cupcake skirts to A-line skirts, the variety was great.







BLACK AND WHITE RULED : 
While it was a Spring Summer Fashion event, it just proved how timeless Black and White can be. Monochromes showed up the collections of many designers.








LEATHER AND LACE : 
Lace is a favorite and so is leather. Sometimes they appeared on their own, and sometimes they appeared together. In all instances of their appearances, they surely did rock. Whether it was a lacy dress for a Spring Fling, or an edgy leather bustier, or better still lace and leather together.





If you want to read about all that happened last season, then click Here.

No comments