FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

HERMES SCARF : KCFW FW'16 FRIDAY NIGHT OOTD



  









My Hermes Scarf was my inspiration in planning my outfit for Friday Night of KCFW Fall Winter '16. It was a Valentine's Day present from my husband, just before I gave birth to our daughter. I had just worn it once with a black maternity tunic and black tights for a dinner then. It lay in my closet in its fancy box, waiting for another occasion. I always felt I needed the perfect blank canvas of an outfit to do justice to this wonderful scarf. Its the Tutankhamun Scarf by Hermes, which is now sold out. Honestly its an asset and an investment.

I came across this suede dress with eyelet details and a scalloped hem at Target while doing groceries one day. I know suede dresses have been around since last season, but I loved the detailing and thd cut of this dress. Somehow it seemed to be the blank canvas I was looking for to bring out my Hermes Scarf out of hibernation. My Lauren Tote from Ralph Lauren, MAC Ruby Woo , leopard pumps and some bronze eyes. I was all set.

Outfit Details :
Hermes Tutankhamun Silk Scarf 
Brown Suede Dress from Target(sold out), similar Here
Leopard Pumps from Nine West(Elise)
Lauren Tote from Ralph Lauren (sold out)




2 comments