FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

EDITORIAL SPRING MAKE UP TUTORIAL WITH MAC


Thursday's post comes on a Wednesday ! Surprise Surpsrise.

Recently I had my make up done by the Make Up Artists of MAC for the MACY'S SUPER + HERO FASHION SHOW I was in. I enjoyed the pampering to the hilt. It was a very Runway - Editorial Inspired Spring Make Up. As the artist worked her magic, I decided to record the entire tutorial.

Check the video below for the Talkthrough Tutorial.


I loved thE make up. It was very fresh and very dewy and luminous. I have very very dry skin, so anything dewy always catches my attention. If you have known me long enough, or have been reading my blog for some time, you know that I never miss my Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner from MAC. I heavily line my upper and lower lashline. You could call it a signature look. And this is where this Make Up Tutorial breaks new ground. The Make Up artist created this look, and decided to skip eye liner. When she mentioned it, I was having my doubts, on whether I would look washed out. All my doubts were laid to rest when I saw the final make up look. I am in love with it. Thank you Hayley !

Here are some detailed shots :






MAKEUP USED IN THE TUTORIAL :

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow X 4 - A Sprinkle of Blues
MAC Cream Colour Base Luna
Mac Mineralize Moisture Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish GLOBAL GLOW
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
MAC FULL LASH CURLER
MAC Brow Gel - Beguile
MAC Versicolour Lip Stain
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
MAC PREP + PRIME ESSENTIAL OIL


Do you want to see how the MAKEUP looked in the Fashion Show: Check out the video below.


Thank you Debashish Dasgupta for the lovely photos.

Thank you Reshmi and Swakshar of Breather Bounty for the video of the Fashion Show. Thanks for all the support. Thanks for the cameo and the lovely stills Reshmi.

Thank you La Shonda of Fashion Plate KC for your cameo and for being there for us.

Thank you MAC and Macy's Town Center, Kansas.  

1 comment

  1. You are sharing creative blog but needed some more information so please provide lot more content. thanks. tatkal yatra ticket booking

    ReplyDelete