FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

COVERGIRL SUPERSIZER FIBERS MASCARA : REVIEW


Did you like my previous post, which was an awesome Summer Makeup Tutorial . If you haven't, then click Here.

Covergirl and Influenster were kind enough to send me two brand new products to me, complimentary , for testing purposes.

Covergirl Supersizer Fibers Mascara and Covergirl Precise Point Eye Pencil .


Here is a Detailed Review on my Youtube Channel : 



Some pointers I noted after using the product for some time :

COVERGIRL SUPERSIZER FIBERS MASCARA

Pros: 
Great Lash Separation
Great Length
Great Pigmentation
Fibers are not noticeable
Available in 4 colors

Cons: 
Not Waterproof
Dries fast, so have to be quick in between coats




Mascara on one eye and no mascara on the other
COVERGIRL PRECISE POINT PLUS PENCIL : 

Pros: 
Glides easily, doesn't drag on the eyelids
Available in 7 colors

Cons:
 Not Long Wearing
Low on Pigmentation
Smudges easily




No comments