FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

A TOUCH OF WHITE, A TOUCH OF BLUSH AND A SPRINKLE OF GLITTER











Do you sometimes get into a rut when it comes to outfit ideas? It happens to me for sure. That's the time we look for inspiration. For me this time, the Inspiration was Work Wear. So I thought of creating an Outfit Idea which sought its inspiration for dressing up for work. This is how I let the work week inspire me for the weekend.

A White Button Down is a classic. Its versatile. We all have one or two lying in our closet which we pair so many different ways. I picked out this White Eyelet Button Down this Summer. It was surely a style upgrade from the normal white button down. And Eyelet has been big this summer.

The Pantone Color of the Year, Rose Quartz(Blush Pink),  and White are a great combination. I am sure you remember my outfit from Kansas City Fashion Week FW'16 Finale. If not, then click Here. For thsi outfit, I took that color scheme and changed it up a bit. I paired the White Eyelet Shirt with a Kinife Pleated Blush Skirt. This skirt had been lying in my closet for the last 15 year or so and I had almost forgotten about it. A touch of Turquoise and a sprinkler of glitter in the bag. Some nude pumps and my trusty Rayban Wayfarers and we were all set to roll.


It was a great Brunch outfit and when the compliments started to roll in, I knew the inspiration had worked.

OUTFIT DETAILS :
White Eyelet Button Down Shirt 

Blush Pink Knife Pleated Midi Skirt
Aldo Gunmetal Glitter Crossbody Bag(old). Similar Here
RayBan Wayfarer Classic Sunglasses 
Nude Pumps
Turquoise Statement Necklace- Old. Similar(and much cheaper version)- Here

No comments