FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

CHINESE BREAKFAST 'FOOD WALK' IN KOLKATA


I love me some god Chinese food. And by that I don't mean the neighborhood Chinese takeway which has its stash of over sweetened gravies. Having grown up in Kolkata, in India, my taste buds are attuned towards a different kind of Chinese food experience.  For those of you who did know, Kolkata, is truly a melting pot of flavors,with a large Chinese population. While the current China Town, or Tangra is known for its bevy of well known Chinese restaurants, what some foodies are not aware of is the old China Town and what it has to offer. The CHINESE BREAKFAST in Tirrety Bazar or Sun Yat Sen Street is iconic. 

We were in India a few months back. It was Father's Day and my Father,my Husband and Brother(not in the video) were in their co-ordinated Fathers Day Tshirts picked out by me. We were all set to drive to the beach. Rather than a breakfast along the highway, we decided to do something different. 

Join me and my family in this unique Food Walk, by clicking on the Video below .    






If you find your mouth watering, here's some more teasers : 












If you are in KOlkata, let me help you with your weekend plans .Grab your Family or your Friends or both, and head to Tirrety Bazar for this awesome food walk. If you are away from Kolkata(and India), You can watch the video yet again ,and spread the word




No comments