FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

BITE BEAUTY MATTE CREME LIP CRAYON - REVIEW



Do you have all your Make Up shopping lists ready? The biggest shopping event of the year is just round the corner. So I decided to bring forth a new Beauty Review - Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon. Check out my brand new Review Video on Youtube .


I was sent these Lip Crayons by Bite Beauty and Influenster for testing purposes. Huge Thank You to them. Blogger mail is such a perk . When you hear the word, Matte, you always feel concerned are they going to be over drying. I have a dry skin, so that's a major factor with me. The product dries to a Matte finish, but its very hydrating. It does not drag across the lips, as some Matte formulas tend to do.
As far as packaging goes, they have that soft velvety matte finish, and are a decent size for any lip product. I liked the fact that they had a sharpener at the base of the pencils, which makes it easier to keep them pointy .


Coming to Color Payoff, I must say they are very pigmented. Here are the swatches with just a swipe across my hand. I have a warm complexion, and am a C2 in MAC's face and Body Foundation for reference.
From Top : Glace, Red Velvet, Cava
 Glace is a color, which was that My Lips but Better kind of shade.  Its described as a Dusty Mauve and is a great every day lip color.
Glace 

Cava
Cava is described as a Lilac Beige. And it does justice to its purple notes. For me, it was the last favorite of the bunch I received. I prefer pinkish nudes as such a color washes me out.

Red Velvet 
Red Velvet was my favorite shade of the trio. Its such a wearable red. And its very pigmented. I received compliments galore, when I wore this shade out for a day in town.


No comments