FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

MOTO JACKET DREAMS










I know everyone is crying hoarse for a Bomber Jacket. It has been on trend all year long, cutting across season. But when I was in the market looking for a new jacket, I steered in the exact opposite direction. Not that I dont like Bomber Jackets. No Not at all. I might be picking one up pretty soon. But my love story with Moto Jackets is an old one. I have quite a few in my collection,  I must add. Just like no two red lipsticks are the same, no two Moto Jackets are the same, even if both are black.

Its the GUESS Geonna Moto Jacket. And its not leather. Now that was a first for me. All my Moto Jackets so far have been leather. Its kind of a leather coated fabric which has a light sheen.

What drew  me to it were the detailing. I am a Chanel fan in all its avatars. The kind of quilting detailing on this jacket had a very Chanel vibe to it. t, In the same French spirit, I paired it with stripes and a bold red lip. Its such a classic combination, that its always flattering. Its no surprise that the booties had the same quilting detail going on The hardware is all gold .This outfit surely helped me bring out the hidden Parisienne in me.

I am petite, and when it comes to jackets I am usually a size Small. But when I was trying this Jacket on , I decided to go up a size. Somehow it made more sense with the fit and if I wanted to use it as a layering piece. Moreover the slight belly room, I got , made it easier to hide my problem areas.

I have been using it on repeat ever since I got it. Its surely an investment piece and I plan to get great wear out of it. When it comes to jackets and shoes, I always believe in investing in items which will see me through the current seasonal trend and beyond.

SHOP MY LOOK :

 

Orange Clutch ; TULIP

1 comment