FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

FESTIVE FUR











A White Christmas is always special ! Who doesn't love to be in a Winter Wonderland in one of the most special days of the year ! I Know I do. In dreaming about a White Christmas, we had snow in our city last weekend, and it gave me an idea for Festive Outfitting.

A touch of wine was on my mind, and Festive Fur seemed to be the perfect accent piece needed to bring the outfit idea together. Fur and Snow, can it get any more iconic. And by Fur, I mean Faux Fur of course. Fur always gives off that old school luxe vibe, and a Vest somehow, adds that morn touch to it. Faux Fur Vests have been in vogue for the last few years. And they are clearly here to stay. They are a great layering pice. They will take you through Fall, Winter , and Spring when layered properly. The options are endless on how you can style them. I had been wanting to pick one out for myself, but was not getting the right one, flattering my style. As my birthday was near, I kept dropping hints. Its always good tpo drop hints, as it helps your family plan out your birthday gifts. So among the gifts picked out by my hubsnad and daughter, when i saw a peek of fur sneaking, I had to try it out the first. Mine is textured with square bits of fabric sewn together to give a very rustic woodsy feel.

I wanted to style it with a wine sweater, as I wanted to infuse some Holiday colors in the ensemble. A peek of white lace, my Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace, a shinny gold clutch and brown boots. Some burgundy lips and a flawless glowy base. Not to forget my black shearling lined gloves and gold hoops. I loved the outfit so much that I repeated it over consecutive weekends.

SHOP MY LOOK : 
Faux Fur Vest : Marshalls
WIne Cable Knit Sweater : American Eagle(Old)
Brown Combat Boots : Steve Madden
Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace
MAC Viva Glam 1 
Jeans  : American Eagle Low Rise Jegging
Gold Clutch : Aldo



No comments