FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

BLUSHING FOR BLUSH : VDAY OOTD










Is it just me, or is everyone , desperately waiting for Spring ? Valentine's Day was just around the corner and it was a perfect opportunity to bring out some Spring colors. I love my monochromes , but pastels have a way of touching your heart . We have been having quite fluctuating temperatures here in the Midwest,which made it all the more easier to lose some of the multiple layers, we are otherwise bundled in.

Chunky knits are an eternal favorite of mine. And I might just have a bit too many of them, in my current rotation of clothes.

Valentine's Day is after the color of love. There are years, when I bring out the reds, but this year, I decided to go with a dusty rose. Blush was after all +Pantone 's Color of the Year for 2016. The sweater is chunky, yet has a lacy knit, which gives it a more romantic vibe. I paired it over a white button down. And I wanted to juxtapose the soft romanticism of the top with some something tough. Hence came my new Ripped Skinnies from American Eagle Outfitters . I loved the rips, the season's latest hemline, and undoubtedly the fit.

For my accessories, I wanted to keep them simple. My Prada Cat Eye Shades are a classic, and I love bringing it out ever so often. Its an investment piece, by all means, The red tone of the glasses were a great pair with the rosy sweater. My Nude Pumps , with kitten heels, are perfect, for Mommy runs, which always happen before a date night. And my old pink handbag from Coach.

SHOP MY LOOK :

No comments