FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

COZY IN CHENILLE


Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all of you have a wonderful time. Thank you so much for all your support for my Blog. Really means a lot.

So what are your plans this year ? last year I had spent Christmas on the high seas, on a cruise. Red was my color with loads of ruffles. This year, I decided to switch things up a bit. We are home for Christmas, after years of being away.  I shall be spending my day surrounded by my family and friends. And in terms of colors, the Red of last year, has surely given way to the greens. Cozy comfort is the key for me this year and every year. I am hosting a small Christmas party at home, and as hostess, I need be on trend but not wear something over fussy. A Sweater and Denim seemed to be the perfect choice, along with my statement Red lips.
                                            
Its my Chenille sweater in a forest green, which is my choice for Christmas this year. While I am still on the fence about brown lips, Chenille is one of the trends from the 90s,which I am glad made its way back. I can literally stay in Chenille all day. Its almost like lounge wear for me, if you ask. Chenille is surely an It items in your closet for the season. If you haven't picked up yours yet, then you surely need it.

I styled mine,with Jeggings and my ankle boots. As I have to be on my feet, being the hostess, I opted for flats, rather than a dressier pair of heels. My Sweater is chunky but not bulky. Its cropped just at the right length,which make sit perfect to be styled in so many ways. I have styled mine with jeggings this time, but you can style it with a skirt and Vans. Chenille Sweaters are an absolute favorite of mine, and I am surely picking up a few more colors soon. Stay warm.



  




No comments