FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER & MORE - SEPHORA HAUL

Happy New Year everyone ! It was a beautiful begging to the new year, so what better topic to write on, than Beauty itself . Who doesn't like Hauls, specially when they its from Sephora. the Holidays were drawing close, and I was running low on one of my favorite foundations, so a Sephora run had to be done. It was also my Birthday month, and my birthday gift from Sephora too needed to be picked up. Not to mention, that I had my annual discount coupon to use up too.
Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation is surely one that has a regular spot amongst my roster of foundations. My Summer shade in Y365 and since I get quite pale in Winter, I decided to get a fresh match done. I love Sephora's Skin IQ for its convenience. If you want to read all about it, then check out my Blog Post dedicated to it - SEPHORA SKIN IQ  . We did a fresh round of color matching and Thank God we did. I was two shades lighter than my usual warmer weather shade to Y345. It is not only light, but more neutral toned. While I am warm toned, but sometimes some shades can get too yellow, depending on how tanned I am , or how pale I am.                       
                
My Skin IQ post was fabulous for the fabulous Make Up artist from Sephora who had worked with me. It was such a pleasant surprise to know that she had moved to a Sephora which is even closer. Shout out loud for Kayla  Kernel ! She is a delight !

 I would have walked out of Sephora after the initial purchase, but who does that right. I was in a mood to splurge. It was a choice between getting a few new lip colors or trying out a new concealer. NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer has been on my mind, for at least 4 years, but I never picked up the full size of it. Beauty gurus around the world, have been raving about it. Better late than never , right. Skin IQ and Kayla , to the rescue again. I was matched to the color Custard. Usually I opt for concealer which are a shade or two lighter, but Kayla suggested that we stick to my exact color match for this concealer, as a lighter shade on this concealer, may make up under eyes look grey.
I have been using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for the whole of the Holiday season, and I feel a Review was in the works. The concealer as the name suggests is both radiant and creamy. I hate products which are chalky and dry, on my already dry skin. It didnt cling to my dry patches at all. I used it under my eyes, and on blemishes and around my nose. I applied the product with its doe foot applicator, and used a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Application was a breeze and it blends pretty easily. It has medium to high coverage. I love how good the color match was, and how luminous it looked. I used it through the cold wave we are experiencing in the Mid West and also my Holiday in the Rockies. It wears well for long hours and could be my new favorite.

December is my Birthday month and I picked up my gift. The gift options were a skin care duo from Caudalie and Tarte. I have already used the products from Caudalie, so Tarte was in my bag. It was a color co-ordinated two some - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush in Paarty  and Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. Tarte's Amazonian Clay line, is meant primarily for oily skin and its Rainforest of the Sea is meant for Dry Skin. I preferred the peachy toned blush to the somewhat streaky pink lipgloss.




No comments