FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

RED,WHITE & BLUE : JULY 4TH OUTFITS FOR THE FAMILY
















July 4th is almost here and I thought of previewing what my family is going to wear this year. If you remember, last year, we channeled our Flowers and Stripes as we holidayed in Flint Hills, Kansas. Whenever you are planning family outfits, try picking out one outfit, and coordinate the rest of the family's outfit around that. Last year, we were a family of three and this year, we are a family of four. Blaze, our son, completes our family and makes this year extra special when it comes to milestones.

While last year, I had coordinated the family's outfit around my outfit, this year, it was my Son Blaze's turn to lead the pack. I was shopping for bandanas for him and found this cute red, white and blue tie-dye number. I knew it was time I started planning the family's outfit to get us ready for July 4th.

We were in a rush to get the pictures, and they are not as good as we would have wanted them. Some of the details of the outfits are lost, for the bad weather in which we shot. And trust me, having two kids stand still, and look at the camera, while it goes off on a timer, has its good days and its bad days. Clearly, this shoot day was not the best of days. coming back to Outfit details, our toddler daughter is wearing the most beautiful red and white striped top with white lace around the sleeve area. Paired with blue shorts and red sneakers, and her Rayban aviators, she is all set.

I and my husband followed our daughter in the Stripes department. While he sported blue and white nautical-inspired stripes with his dark red shorts, I opted for a shirt dress in red and white pinstripes. My Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Cobalt Blue, Prada Cat Eye sunglasses, and my Denim mules completed my ensemble.

Have a lovely July 4th everyone with family and friends!

OUTFIT DETAILS :
 

No comments