FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY










Are you ready to take on the Fashion Police head on and wear White After Labor Day? I know I am. We have been having our share of cooler mornings with bright sunny days. White for me is a color which does not get retired to the back of my closet after we bid goodbye to Summer. I love to pair my whites with darker tones, as we head to colder days. So please do not pack your white denim away. They pair great with richer fabrics like velvets in Fall-Winter, in case you had not tried that combination.

I had been tempted to style a white on a white outfit for quite some time, and finally, it made it to my Blog. Stripes are such a favorite across seasons, and when paired with a white denim, they really do look their best. White pairs with every possible color, so feel free to throw on a Fall cardigan or a duster over this white on white outfit.

There are a few things I did differently with this outfit choice of mine. For instance, while I always wear low rise denim, I styled this outfit with a mid rise denim. I am not a fan of the way the denim fit around my legs to be very frank, but I loved how they fit around my tummy and hips. A mid-rise denim does wonders to my mom bod. Getting the right denim fit is such an elusive feat at times.

Now coming down to the top. I am petite and usually a size Small fits me in most brands. But I have seen for some tops, if I size up to a Medium, I love the flowy fit. It is very forgiving of my tummy bulges and love handles, and that makes it a winner in my eyes.

The blue tones of the stripes are played up by the denim mules, and the statement earrings in teal. The cool tones of this outfit are complimented by the coral lips and the wood watch by Jord.

Do you wear White after Labor Day?

SHOP MY LOOK : 

1 comment