FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

CANDY CANE CRUSH : CHRISTMAS EVE OOTD





Two days to Christmas! This year has been a roller coaster ride for sure, with my husband being detected with cancer and then finally beating cancer. Among the various things which got pushed to the back-burner, was also my content calendar for the blogs. But its the last few days of the year, and I wanted to make sure at least some of the seasonal content made its way to blog, and to all of you. So stay tuned for two back to back outfit posts on the blog.

Let's start with Candy Cane Crush! I was sipping on some hot chocolate, which had a candy cane stirrer when this outfit idea came together in my mind. Many of you who are regulars on my blog have seen how much I love dressing up for the holidays, and how much I love to shop my own closet, in creating new outfit combinations.

The top is a crop top with a beautiful faux-leather Peter Pan collar. Its a light knitwear, which makes it perfect for this time of the year. The Holiday touch to the outfit was surely my Pixie Ankle Pants in a beautiful red. When I had picked out this pair of pants, I knew I would wear to some Holiday event. Red statement earrings, and Red Lips, added a few more layers of a festive touch to the outfit. The finishing touch to the outfit had to be the Leopard Booties of mine, which can jazz any outfit!

Hoping all of you have a wonderful Holiday season! Stay warm, hug more, and keep smiling!



No comments