FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

RED,WHITE AND BLUE - 2020 EDITION







So this is the last post for the month of July, and its a throwback to the 4th of July. This post was written and was waiting in my drafts until the whole article was lost. I heard it happened to another local blogger earlier this month. Every year, I love to plan outfits for my whole family, for special occasions. I usually start with my outfit and then try coordinating colors, patterns, for the last of the fam. Total matchy is never my style, so I like to pick out outfits that complement each other.

Red, white, and blue are always special! While we hope every year for Rii as kids outgrow faster, we like to shop in our closest, to pick out our coordinating outfits. this year was different. I had decided to shop for myself (online) for Mother's Day from Loft. It turned out to be the most harrowing experience. Of the 6 tops I had ordered, 3 made it to me, in two different shipments. The third shipment, which was supposed to have had the favorites of mine, never reached me. I was shipped someone else's order, and my credit card was charged. One month of trying o email, call text Loft to no avail. Finally, I had my bank take care of it., which is what should have done in the first place. Just a bad experience with a brand I use to love a lot.

Anyways, coming back to planning my 4th of July outfit. There was one top in my shopping cart, which I had picked out, for this reason. I knew I wanted to wear it probably white shorts(which I didn't land up buying later), red shoes, red earrings, and red lipstick. To me, it made the perfect 4th of July outfit. The polka-dot printed chambray blouse was not only a great piece, but it was very forgiving of my COVID pounds.

If you like my outfit and wanted to pick up similar pieces, I have linked up some favorites!

SHOP MY LOOK:
 

No comments