FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

THE PINK COAT : SPRING STYLE


If anything screams Spring to me, its definitely all things Pink! So when Kansas City finally was ready to welcome a super early Spring, I knew I had to write about my Pink Coat. It is feminine, its fun, it is super chic and it keeps me warm and snuggly. Since I do wear white after Labor Day, I did wear this coat throughout Winter. Why not, as it was a birthday gift from some of my best friends. Yes, I have very thoughtful friends, who get me the most amazing gifts. Who doesn't love a pink coat, right?
 
A pink coat had been n my wish list for some time. But I was on two minds, whether you get a light duster coat, or to opt for a wool coat. I know some people are all for puffer coats, and down jackets, but I am more a coat person, when it comes to dealing with the kind of cold weather, that we have here in the Midwest.

I love how beautifully the coat is tailored/structured. Mine is the Kenneth Cole Asymmetrical Boucle Walker Coat. A chic funnel neckline tops off this boucle walker coat finished with two side pockets. I am petite and wear minimal heels. So this coat can classify as being a longer coat. I am 5'1'' and I wear it in the size Small. The dusty rose color is just perfect. Its a wool coat, but it's not as if it is super heavy, or it is itchy. The coat does run a bit big, which means you have room to layer a sweater if you wanted. I wore this coat, over a thick pullover when we had gone out to look at Holiday lights, and I was warm all evening.

I am all excited to style my pink coat a few different ways this Spring. Would you opt for a colorful coat, or are you more of a neutrals person when it comes to your choice of coats/jackets? I have lined up some options below, including this exact same coat, if you were interested.

I do also have a sky-blue/powder blue trench, that I love! Maybe an upcoming outfit post.

SHOPPING FOR PINK COATS:

No comments