FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

WHAT I WORE FOR KCFW FW 16 "BUBBLY AND BOWTIES"





 






Yesterday evening I attended the Kick Off party of Kansas City Fashion Week Fall Winter '16. Being Official Media, I shall be covering this season's runway shows and presentations. The invite had called for Formal/Cocktail wear for the kick off party aptly called 'Bubbly and Bowties'.

 I just got back from Los Angeles, the night before. Fresh from the beach, I could flaunt my tan in a short number. I wore a silver grey satin ruched off shoulder cocktail dress. The ruching goes a long way in hiding the tummy bulge. I paired it with some pearl and silver earrings and necklace. My diamond bracelet and Citizen Eco Drive gunmetal watch. I played up the gunmetal and silver combination further in my strappy sandal. For my handbag, I opted for a Guess handbag in black distressed leather with gunmetal studs.

Stay tuned to my next post for a Recap of Bubbly and Bowties.

Outfit Details : 
Silver Cocktail Dress from Windosr(sold out). Similar Here 
Guess Distressed Leather Black Studded Hobo Bag- Sold Out. Similar Here
Gunmeatl Strappy Studded Sandal - Sold out. Similar Here
Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Watch

2 comments

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Guess Handbags India at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete