FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

COLOR OF THE YEAR- ROSE QUARTZ: KCFW FW'16 FINAL NIGHT OOTD













Planning outfits for Fashion Week is always so much fun. Of all the days of Fashion Week, the last day is when people are at their fanciest best. I love my monochromes and would have stuck with black again to pair with my ivory white midi skirt. I know black and white are always timeless together. Somehow Pantone's Color of the Year seemed to win this fashion dilemma in my mind. It was the perfect Rose Quartz or Blush crop top I have come across. And trust me, I have gone through dozens of tops in putting this outfit together. It was an ideal match with my floral heels and my rose gold Zara bag.

Outfit Details :
Blush Crop top from Windsor(Sold Out). Similar Here and Here 
White Full Midi Skirt from Express(Sold Out). Similar Here
Floral Strappy Sandals from Off Broadway Shoes(Sold Out). Similar in Pumps Here

Pictures by Debashish Dasgupta and Samantha Goble of 'Of Life and Style '. Thank you !

No comments