FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

BOHO CHIC LITTLE WHITE DRESS










Our 7th Anniversary was close by and I felt the sudden urge to pick out another White Dress. This time around, a Little White Dress or a LWD to be specific. No, we were not renewing our wows in the 7th year, but there are times when there is just an inner Fashion Call which you need to address.

The hunt began for the elusive dress.Festival season was just around the corner. The dress idea that I had in mind had to be Boho. I am not in my twenties any more, so I didnt want to dress up like I was in. So body cone dresses were ruled out. I tried on numerous dresses but somehow they didn't make the mark.

Then I came across this beauty.

 It was flowy, dreamy, and very Boho I feel. The fabric and the structure of the dress hid my tummy bulge so well. Hail Chiffon and tiny pleats. The dress has a lace bodice, shirred waist and a high buttoned neckline. I loved the bell sleeves. Fashion always comes back in full circles. I had recently done a Post on 70s Revival Fashion, and this dress seemed to be  continuation of the same theme. I paired Nude Pumps with the dress to stick to the lighter tones I was playing up. A pop of Blue(Essie Butler Please) on the nails(Go Royals !) and some Editorial Spring Blue Eyes(which were hidden by my Rayban Wayfarers).

Outfit Details: 
White Chiffon and Lace Dress - Forever 21
Nude Pumps from Off Broadway Shoes 
Rayban Wayfarer Classic
Essie Butler Please Nail Polish

If you want to re-create the Editorial Spring Make Up , then click HERE. .

No comments