FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

LIGHT AND EASY SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Hello my lovelies. How are you enjoying Summer? I love Summer and am enjoying it to the hilt. With every season, makeup changes. Your foundation shade, and your formula changes. The colors change on the eyes and lips. How about a brand new Summer Beauty Tutorial ?



Covergirl and Influesnter were kind enough to send me to brand new products to try out and use in a Makeup Tutorial. Covergirl SuperSizer Fibers Mascara and Covergirl Precise Point Eye Pencil. I am always up for a Makeup Challenge.

I have created a Light and Easy Summer Makeup Tutorial featuring the two brand new products. The products are yet to be launched and I was sent them to try it out and share what I felt .

Here is the Step by Step Tutorial Video. Its a chatty video as I take you through.




Hope you have liked it. Don't forget to Like the video on YouTube and subscribe to my Channel 

A Detailed Review of the Covergirl Surper Sizer Fibers Mascara is coming up on my Youtube Channel and on the Blog on Sunday. Stay tuned.

Disclaimer : The Covergirl Products were sent to me Complimentary by Covergirl and Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments