FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

STRIPES : KCFW F'17 X KENDRA SCOTT OOTD










Kansas City Fashion Week Fall Winter, is rolling on this week. As "Official Media" , I am going there a few days and some nights. If you havent read my Recap of the KCFW Kickoff at Kendra Scott , then click HERE. If you want to know, how I planned my outfit, for the first day, then you are in the right place. The Media Passes were in my inbox, I had more or less zeroed in which days I wanted to go for, then is the question of ,"What do I wear?"

Chic yet comfortable , feminine and edgy, could be phrases used to be describe my personal style. Fashion Week is always seasons ahead, if you didn't know that already. So in Spring, you attend Fall-Winter Shows and vice versa. This season, I planned my Outfits, for each of the nights, I am attending , by focusing on some of the current Spring Trends. I know, trends, come and go, and a classic style is eternal. But Fashion Week, is also a time, when you get to highlight your personal style.

For the first day , I focused on the current Spring Trend - STRIPES. 
Stripes had sprung all across the Spring Summer '17 runways, from New York, to Milan, and even closer home in KCFW. The best part of this trend, is that the sheer variety of Stripes which are in vogue now. From the Blue-white pinstripes, or banker, stripes, to rainbow stripes, to even monochromatic stripes. Feminine tops, to boxy culottes, not so classic button downs , to dresses, you take your pic. I picked out a White Shirt Dress in horizontal stripes in Red and Blue. On hind thought, this could also be a great 4th of July Outfit, if you pair my ensemble, with Red Lips. There's something so fresh and appealing about Spring Whites. They get you dreaming about good weather, even if its pouring , when I type this post. I paired it with my Royal Blue Ballet Flats, as I wanted comfortable footwear on the first day. I know, I will be bringing out my heels, all week long, so gave my feet some well deserved rest, the first day. My White Fossil Watch , my Diamond bracelet were my accessories for the afternoon.

My make up was fresh and dewy and day time appropriate. I skipped eye shadow altogether, and concentrated on my eyeliner and mascara. Here is a rundown on the Makeup I Used that afternoon, if you wanted to create this look for Spring soirees.

Make Up Deets : 
Face: 
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation 123
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray  
NARS Blush, Orgasm 0.16 oz.
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara (Very Black) 
Lips : 
MAC Lipstick - Girl About Town
Nailpolish : 
Essie - Petal Pushers.

Outfit Details :
Striped Shirt Dress : Old Navy(Old). Similar Here and Here
Blue Suede Ballet Flats : Off Broadway Shoes. Similar Here
Watch - Fossil (Old). Similar Here

No comments