FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

DUSTY ROSE : MY VALENTINE STYLE












Valentine's Day is almost here. And we haven't quite decided what we are doing this year. We usually go out for a cozy dinner. Or a brunch if Valentine's Day coincides with a weekend. Cherish each other's company. What are your plans this year? Being foodies, we love to try out new places, on special days. Valentine's Day usually has us at some romantic spot in town, clicking our glasses of bubbly.

Which also means, I need to plan my outfit. I decided to go shopping. But rather than hitting the mall, to scope out a V-Day deal, I shopped my closet. I have been wanting to do that for quite some time now but didn't get the time. Picked out quite a few clothing items and paired them in some new combos. I must add that I love the new combinations.

It was a choice between Reds or Pinks. I decided to rest the Reds, as I feel I have overdone them throughout the last Holiday season. So the choice was with my stash of pinks, blushes, and roses. One of my favorites is this Dusty Rose crop top, which I had picked out for Fashion Week, quite a few years back. I love this shade of pink as its so cool toned. I am a warm toned person myself, so anything which is cool toned, compliments me pretty well.  I styled it with a Window Pane Midi Skirt, another oldie from my closet. Some Nude Shoes, and some Pink Lips, and we were all set, weren't we? I carried forward the cool tone of the Dusty Rose top in the cool-toned Pink Lipstick- Kat Von D - Lovesick. Just a touch of Turquoise statement earrings to compliment it all. Pinks and Blues always go well together, don't they!

Here's wishing all of you have a great day of Love with your loved one!

SHOP MY LOOK :




No comments